Our Branch Service Officer can assist you and your family in accessing immediate and long term supports and services:
- Initiate referrals to Canadian Armed Forces Transition Services for support with relocation and finding employment;
- Provide assistance at all stages of the disability claim process through Veterans Affairs Canada;
- Help you and your family access transition and mental health supports, services and benefits;
- Provide emergency financial assistance, and help you access additional financial support;
- Provide assistance for families, and help your family access the benefits and supports they are eligible for.
At Branch 256 we also offer free use of health equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers and other aids.
For information or to initiate a claim contact the Service Officer at 250-754-1091.